You know you should have had a snowday when:
1) it’s sleeting rain and raining sleet
2) you’re probably the only school in Wisconsin to not have one already
3) all the daycare teachers and school teachers begged for a snow day
4) 5 of my 9 kids parents said they were hoping for a snowday (usually parents don’t want a snow day)
5) Did I mention the sleet rain?
6) You find out other local schools are losing power and having to close and send kids home anyways
7) The teachers begging for he snowday have all week working 50+ hour weeks and deserve a paid snowday day off for sanity purposes.
8) Oh yeah….the sleet rain